Enjoy Amanda all day while you work playing all that rocks your midday, weekends on Rock 93-7.
Originally from Detroit, MI, Amanda attended Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts and moved to Tennessee in 2008. Amanda loves Cookeville – what’s not to love?
Want More Amanda?
1. What’s in your CD player or on your personal playlist right now? Theory of a Deadman (of course), Adele, old school Xtina. Also mixed in with some hard rock and country.
2. What’s your favorite movie? Adventures in Babysitting.
3. What do you watch on T.V.? Bad Girls Club, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Criminal Minds and too much reality TV.
4. Where are you most likely to be spotted around Cookeville? SHOPPING! The movies, the gym or walking my dog at the park.
5. What are your top three favorite foods? Mexican, sour candy and chocolate.
6. You’re going to the movies. What are you getting at the concession stand? Candy: Snow caps, if I forget about the calories – I LOVE movie nachos.
7. Do you have pets? Yes, I have a cat named Darla Mae..and i’ve had her since I was 7 and she was my best friend. I also have a puppy named Paxton who is like my child, he’s wild and spoiled. I’m obsessed….yes i’m one of “those” animal people.
8. What made you want to work in radio? I love to talk and I LOVE music. So i’m living the dream!
9. What was your first job? I worked at a restaurant called Doc’s Good Food in Warren, MI from the time I was 14 until I moved here to TN in 08.
10. Can you picture yourself with a different career, if so – what? I always want to be involved with music or acting and being able to express myself. I’d love to work for a record company.