In October 2001, Troy stepped off a bus in Cookeville, and the town hasn’t been the same. Troy loves rock. From the 50s to the 80s & 90s to current rock, Troy loves it all. He’s especially partial to House of Hair airing on Rock 93-7 weekends. Troy enjoys football, baseball and attempting to become a professional softball pitcher so he can woo the perfect woman: a blonde with a fast, black car.
A little more about Troy…
1. What’s in your CD player or on your personal playlist right now? Letters From Butch Walker
2. What’s your favorite movie? Star Wars
3. What do you watch on T.V.? Baseball and Football
4. Where are you most likely to be spotted around Cookeville? Carmike Theatre
5. What are your top three favorite foods? Pizza, Chicken, anything Sweet
6. You’re going to the movies. What are you getting at the concession stand? Popcorn & Coke
7. Do you have pets? No – I work too much!
8. What made you want to work in radio? Listening to a station called CKLW when I was a kid
9. What was your first job? Running the Casey Kasem show
10. Can you picture yourself with a different career, if so – what? Teacher!